Finger Lickin’ Dead

Finger Lickin’ Dead post image

While everyone else is anticipating a vampire slaying Lincoln, I give you Mel Gibson in “The Colonel”.

• An academy award performance !! And Mel wasn’t too bad either ! 😉

• Mel: I love it… you have completely redeemed yourself, brother, with this spoof… it looks damned good… why aren’t Danny Glover and I in it along with you…finger lickin’ good! AB

• I posted it back in 2009, but I thought it deserved to be re-aired. It’s a classic.

• They left out the seen where the Jewish cop pulls him over and….

• WTF?

• No questions, James. Just sit back and enjoy. 🙂

• Out of curiosity, has anyone read that book; Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter

• I have no plans to read it.

• I have read the Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter book. Ridiculous, of course, but kind of fun as long as you understand and acknowledge the ridiculousness. It’s a quick read. You can get through it in a day.

• I loved how it seemed to match up with the history in every aspect so much that it made sense. It was such a fun leisure read.

• Ha – so it looks like whenever Mel is not spewing anti-semetism, misogyny, or hating the English, he actually has a sense of humor.

• Mel redefines what it means for actors to take risks with their roles.

• Check out his father. It doesn’t excuse Mel, but it explains a lot.

• No thanks. One nutty Gibson is sufficient. 🙂

• It’s hysterical! Thanks, Kevin. As for the Abraham Lincoln book, while I’m still not sure if I want to read it, I don’t have problems with books that are clear that they are not pretending to be historically accurate.

• Somewhere, Ron Maxwell looks up from a stupor and wonders the possibilities….Gone With The Wiener.

I can see the cast