- Richmond Reflects on its Past
- New Exhibit on Native Guards Opening at African American Military History Museum in Hattiesburg, Mississippi (No, they were not “black Confederates”)
- National Civil War Chaplains Museum Opens at Liberty University (catch the special on really bad Civil War art prints)
- Sean Wilentz reviews Joan Waugh’s new biography/memory study of Ulysses S. Grant at New Republic
- Why Robert E. Lee is the bestest by Paul Greenberg
Thanks for reading this post. Scroll down, leave a comment and join the conversation if you are so inclined. Follow me on Twitter and join the Civil War Memory Facebook group for continuous updates and additional links to newsworthy items from around the interwebs. Stay up to date by subscribing to this blog’s feed. You can also check out my recently published book, Remembering the Battle of the Crater: War as Murder.