Well, not really. But if anyone out there is looking to integrate some of the more bizarre Charlie Sheen quotes into your Civil War midterm exam you may want to check Professor Nicolas Proctor’s test. From the NoLeftTurns: The Ashbrook Center Blog—
For my American Civil War midterm, the extra credit was a set of Charlie Sheen quotations. Students could match up to ten of them to appropriate Civil War leaders in particular circumstances. They then had to provide a brief explanation for each match. So, for example, a good answer for #10 would be: “Grant after the fall of Forts Henry and Donalson.” Similarly, a good answer for #5 could be “Forrest while raiding in central Tennessee.”
- I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.
- I don’t sleep; I wait.
- “Can’t” is the cancer of “happen.”
- I’m a high priest Vatican warlock.
- I have one speed; I have one gear: GO!
- They’re the best at what they do. I’m the best at what I do, and it is ON!
- I think my passion is misinterpreted as anger sometimes. And I don’t think people are ready for the message that I’m delivering, and delivering with a sense of violent love.
- I’m here and I’m ready. They’re not. Bring it.
- That we are to stand by the President right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
- I’m bi-winning. I win here. I win there.
- Life comes down to a few moments. This is one of them.
- Boom, crush. Night, losers. Winning, duh.
- Fame is empowering. My mistake was that I thought I would instinctively know how to handle it. But there’s no manual, no training course.
- Here’s the good news. If I realize that I’m insane, then I’m okay with it. I’m not dangerous insane.
- I have defeated this earthworm with my words. Imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists.